Frameworks and Libraries
Flask, TailwindCSS, FastAPI, Django, pytest, Poetry, asyncio, asyncpg, Black, Python-Telegram-Bot, peewee, SQLAlchemy
Git, pgModeler, Docker, Google Cloud, Supabase, Postman, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBeaver, pgAdmin
Figma, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Audition, Lightroom, Canva, Mixxx, MuseScore
Sep 2022 - Present (275 days) // Kyrgyzstan
- Teach students basic and more advanced programming concepts in the field of web development.
- Come up with engaging and productive study syllabus.
- Periodically assess students and change the study matrix accordingly.
Python Developer@ DevelopsToday
Aug 2022 - Feb 2023 (177 days) // Ukraine (Remote)
- Write asynchronous and reliable code for the assigned project. Make necessary changes to DBs and message brokers.
- Concisely describe how the working day went during stand-up sessions.
- Update and maintain the list of tasks in a practical manner.
Software Engineer@ ESO Association
Oct 2021 - Aug 2022 (328 days) // The Netherlands
- Write concise and readable code for numerous systems for both internal and external use.
- Daily communcation with other association's committees for a better product development.
- Come up with new and progressive ideas beneficial for the association.
Student House Grocery Management System
A web app built with Flask and PostgreSQL for keeping track of the budget in a student house.
Event Registration System
A CRM system for an easy event registation and creation. It's built with Django and Python-Telegram-Bot and features interfaces through a web view and a telegram bot.